I anal masterbate and i was woundering can you cum without touching your penis by just anal masterbating. and what other masterbating technics are there

Some men find stimulation of the prostate gland (that muscle that contracts when you orgasm) enough to trigger an orgasm.
Others do not. Some find anal stimulation very exciting, others do not.

Some men find an anal plug to be exciting, while others enjoy walking with one, because it stimulates or compresses the prostate.
That, coupled with some direct penile stimulation, will send some over the edge.

It's a mater of individual taste and pleasure.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you insert ANYTHING into the anus or rectum, make certain that it is lubricated, but also that it has a flared base. You don't want to loose anything up there, cause that'll require a trip to the Emergency Room at the hospital for some awkward explaining and difficult removal techniques.

I can cum a lot just by stimulating the prostate gland using an aneros device. It isn't quite the same as an orgasm but I do cum a lot.

What device is that?

probly i do it all the time with my hands

Where r u? Would love to share in that experience with you.

I cum every time I have had anal sex if i lay on my back, my wife uses a strap less strap on and it wonderful best thing we have bought she love to do it and she cums just as much as i do 

finds it so sexy to make me cum without touching 

I have toys and i right out orgasim when using them or when my bf does me. I am one of those few who is very much wired to get off via anal.

You in regina sask??? I'm down to learn new things

I love it I cum hard without even being hard

I will tell you that I have managed to orgasm with anal stimulation only through the prostate. It is not easy but it is a fact, You need to feel good about doing it and your wife or girlfriend to feel good helping you achieve the anal orgasm and ejaculate as well without them touching your penis. This you can also achieve by yourself with the right toy.

I've experienced a 10 minute or gas me with a vibrating toy, even experienced ejaculating during this. Made me love it.

i have to see it going in and out of my hole to cum without touching it....

U hav to use a toothbrush as a dildo I'm a gay 13 yr old and I hav done it

Ur to young