Hey tomorrow I plan on having sex but I'm on my 4th day of my period , I've been drinking lemons and it's kinda been working but I need another alternative , I've herd that drinking jello works , is this true ? And if so , when should I drink it ? Today or tomorrow ?he should be coming over around 12pm and how long does it take to work ? And how long does it last

Health Guru
It's just all tales that it works nothing will actually stop your period. What is so important that it has to be tomorrow that you have sex?

Actually you should embrace your period, as it can be included in much of your sex life.

Obviously you will need a thick beach towel or similar to lie on, get your partner to gently lick around the clitoris, and  as your body starrts to respond, get him or her, to insert a finger in your vagina and slowly rotate it.

With the continued stimulation of the clitoris, and the finger rotating in your vagina, the cervix, expecting semen to arrive, opens  wide.

Then , when you reach orgasm, the rythmic  contractions of the vagina expells  just about everyting, in one go.

Ok, some women bleed more than others, and yes I was sometimes in a mess, but, they all said afterwards, that they felt  tons better.

Some of them  seemed to get off on them asking me to remove their tampon, with my teeth.

Well, if  they are happy  to suck me until i ejeculate in their  mouth, why should I deny them their little pleasures.

Enjoy.

This question is a joke right?