Every morning at school I go to the cafeteria for breakfast and while im waiting for the lunch lady's to open the breakfast stand I get greeted by these 3 guys and then they start calling me names like "hes so fat he is the size of a whale" and just stupid stuff like that and I brush it off and expect them to stop but they don't they keep coming at me except for one who til them to stop today but when the others kept teasing me he joined in again then I walk away but its even worse when I get home I am still bullied by my brother who shares a room with me so it is a constant battle to do anything I told my mom and she says figure it out my parents are divorced and my dad doesn't spend time with me so I cant talk to him my other brother is nice but doesn't bother with my problems and most of my teachers couldn't care less so im stuck at an impass. how do I make it stop, I just want it to end!

well ask them to tell you what they're eating and then tell them you dont eat more than them its just an obesity condition also talk to principal

for your brother say every-time good people say the good to others and bad people say they're bad of others

Just punch one of them in the face as hard as you can. Aim for the nose. You ever watch baseball? Pay attention to how the pitcher twists his body and takes a step forward because you're basically going to do that when you throw a punch. Again, you want to step forward as you're punching. This is called "throwing your weight into it." Do it as quick as you can. Practice it. Look up videos on YouTube on how to throw a proper punch. When you think you're ready, first try it on your brother at home when he mouths off to you. If it works, then go to school and do it to those bullies. You might still get your butt kicked, but as long as you throw a punch that makes good contact and gives him a bloody nose, I guarantee they'll leave you alone. Bullies are pussies.

Also: don't be afraid of doing any serious damage. I know kids say things like if you uppercut someone hard enough, you can send their nose up into their brain and kill them. That's not true. None of that stuff is true. You won't do any damage. Everyone will be fine within a week.

Oh, and before you take matters into your own hands like this, tell a teacher or whomever that you're having trouble with the bullies. That way it will already be established that they're picking on you, and then they'll be blamed for the fight. And never admit to throwing the first punch. Say one of them pushed you or punched you as you were trying to walk away, even if it's a lie.

no don't do it,it could kill

Even if I wanted to I cant these people are jocks and they could probably kill me if they wanted

how about calling theyr parents look up in phone book it might help or talking to lunch lady about it also make a fool of them by saing you love whales they are beautifull ,snakes are skinny,for your brother tell your mom the yall shall sleep in seperate rooms it will relieve some of his mean aplications

Do it. Throw a punch. Don't be afraid to be hit back. You are unlikely to be mortally wounded.

The biggest thing about throwing a punch when you have not done so before is the fear of missing your target.
Keep your eyes on your opponent and pretend your fist is a train and follow through.

In the end its got nothing to do with the punch, Its about respect. In my youth I was bullied, I never threw that punch and the bullying never stopped.
I grew up, I learned muay thai. I have not been bullied by anyone since. No one has challenged me even. I still have not thrown that punch.

to be a little abstract, You have to get the big dog down before the pups will fall into line.

haha come to my town i bet you will throw that punch some folks here are extremely provocative i wish you move to my town

yosel, a person should never live a life ruled by fear. But you are right, violence often creates more problems than it solves.

But it may be his first step in building his confidence in his own self up.

There is another way. There is a lot to be learned by from budhism.

However, It is difficult to let go of your self enough to accept being bullied and still accept your bullie's behaviour. You have to be confident in your self and have respect for everything even though it is causing pain.

Even bullies sometimes have sad home stories. But, Sometimes they are just stupid people. I think its best to simply avoid the stupid ones and give them zero time at all.

Completely non responsive to any compliments or insults from the stupid sort. Act as though they are not even there, anything else is a waste of time that just perpetuates counter productive behaviour