Im a 13 year old girl that is 5'0 i weigh 105 and i hate it! I really want to loose weight because everyone is tinier than me. I have tries only eating diner but it didn't help.... how loose at least 5 pounds??

You are actually at a very normal weight for your age, so you don't really have to diet. Honey, there will be girls that have a thinner complexion and faster metabolism than you, but there are also some that don't. However  if you do want to lose weight, as I did when I was your age, I suggest that you first stop starving yourself by only eating dinner. Take a jog around your block for 30 minutes or ride the bicycle. Do at least and hour of excise every day. For dieting, I suggest drinking a bottle of water before you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner since you will be full with water and won't want to eat much. Avoid fast food, greasy food, and any junk food. (Including soda) Also, it helps to eat 7 meals a day, but not to eat to much. That way you will be full with less food. Follow these instructions and in less than a month you'll lose the weight. 

Yes, I agree with the advice here. Too much emphasis is on #s and should be on lifestyle activity change and doing more to make yourself happy and burn calories too. Not to compare yourself with, "Them" constantly. Instead make friends with persons who accept you as you are and support you and don't pressure you to be a certain way or weight.

Losing some pounds is not a very difficult task. You can easily lose some pounds with some running. Try to do 15 minutes running daily. Walk is also beneficial for this purpose. You will see great difference in your weight.