o my boyfriend was fingering me then we stopped and he accidently slightly touched his wet underwear(he already came). But he uses another finger to continue fingering me. He told me he might have touch that new finger with the other one. Am I at risk at pregnancy ? I need the answer ASAP to see if I should take any emergency contraception. Please help me out.

That is possible, but unlikely I think. Sperm need liquid to swim in. They can't walk. It is possible that sperm escaped through the fabric of his underwear. The slight touch might have picked up sperm, but it would then be stranded. Touching with the other finger may have transferred sperm if he touched exactly the same spot on his finger, but it is unlikely. Then, how did he finger you? Did his finger penetrate your vagina (when any sperm might have got transferred in) or was he just fingering your clitoris?

Crucially, did this happen at a fertile time (you gave no details of your cycle)?

I hope this helps

No,

You are absoloutly fine :)

Beth

20 yof

He did penetrate me but again he told me He only slightly touched the new finger like a slip between them not purposely pressing them together. I usually have my period on the 28th of the month. So I don't think it's my ovulation cycle yet. I'm expecting my period to come on may 28th. But afterwards he told me I kinda use my underwear to soaked it and went to wash right away. I kind of dont want to take plan B cause I'm afraid it could messed up my period cycle. Please advice me

If you expect your period to start 28th May, then it presumes ovulation 14th May, with a potential fertile time 9th to 14th April. So, if it happened today, it might be in your fertile time. It only takes one sperm.

What were the dates of your period starts for Feb - Apr? If they were 28th each month, then Feb-Mar 28 was a 28-day cycle, Mar-Apr 28 was a 31-day cycle, and Apr-May 28 will be a 30-day cycle.

I am unsure now exactly what happened. I understood from your initial post that his underwear was wet from his cum, rather than washing it.

1. So what state was his underwear in?
  2. Did you observe what happened?
  3. When did it happen relative to you getting together?
  4. What does "I kinda use my underwear to soaked it and went to wash right away." mean?
  5. Were you aware of this?
  6. How old are you?
  7. Where are you from?
  8. re you still a virgin?
  9. Are there any cultural or religious implications.

I can understand your reluctance to take Plan B, and it would probably alter your cycle. The risk seems quite low, but I don't want to give any false hopes. Are you able to say exactly what happened in a time-frame?