Hello evryone, me and my girlfriend had too much fun yesterday she gave me b***job and though most of it was swallowed by her but while doing that i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) may be 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers. After that we spend about 5-10 min loving each other and i touched her body and rubbed my hands with her clothes. I didnt clean it with water or soap or anything but i remember that they were hardly any wet or had anything on them. After that i started fingering her i touched her clitoris and inside the vagina with my finger. Will she become pregnant?? My sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes..will they still survive.?? She had her period last month starting on Jan 28th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her. Dnt know when will she ovalute. Please tell me will can she become pregnant in such a situation??

Please please please somebody who has good knowledge please answer.....i am really scared people!!!

No,she won't.It would have to be much more than 1 or 2 drops of your cum.To get your girl pregnant,you would have to cum way up there,not just 1 or 2 drops while fingering.Now if you want to do some more you can just "nibble"her vagina and it will be fine.If you are REALLY worried just give her a test.:-|

She won't get pregnant with just that.