So my boyfriend and I have recently become a little more sexual in our relationship. We haven't had any form of sex (penetration, anal, oral). However, the past few months he has begun to stimulate my clitoris. Whenever he does this, we always have our clothes on. We have never been naked or even in our underwear around one another. However, I am still concerned about pregnancy. For some reason I am so afraid that some how he happened to get precum on his fingers. I can't remember him ever touching himself before touching me, but my mind likes to run wild sometimes. Anyway, I have heard that sometimes it is possible for a virgin to become pregnant. Is this true? I always thought only penetration caused pregnancy. I am expecting my period tomorrow but as of right now, I'm not having any symptoms. Also, the past two weeks I had alot of brown discharge and bright red spotting. It wasn't super heavy like a period but I had to wear a pad because it went through the panty linear.

I don't think you are likely to become pregnant from what you say, but you should be concerned about what you do and its effects.

"he has begun to stimulate my clitoris ... we always have our clothes on" So is it through your clothes?

"We have never been naked or even in our underwear around one another." That's sensible.

"For some reason I am so afraid that some how he happened to get precum on his fingers". How do you think this might have happened? "I can't remember him ever touching himself before touching me" So it is unlikely he would get precum on his fingers, unless he touched something that had his pre-cum on it.

"I have heard that sometimes it is possible for a virgin to become pregnant" Yes it is. "I always thought only penetration caused pregnancy." Penetration of itself does not cause pregnancy, but of course is the usual way it occurs. Pregnancy is caused when a sperm fertilises an egg and that egg implants into the womb. For that to happen, sperm must first enter the vagina. This can happen by manual transfer. So sperm could find its way in by means of a finger (with sperm on it) inserted in the vagina, or even from just outside the vagina entrance and swimming in on the vaginal wetness. The chances of this happening compared with an ejaculation of an inserted penis is very small, but it is possible. Also, pre-cum can contain sperm. However, this has to happen at a fertile time. There are usually only about 5 or 6 days in a cycle when this is likely to be the case.

I hope this helps a bit. It is only a brief resume of the subject, and if you want more information, just ask.

Take care

I wouldn't worry if I were you. That wouldn't cause pregnancy

Well it wasn't thrrough clothes. He just put his hand under my pants and underwear. My period has recently becam irregular. After this incident I had bright red..well it was heavier than spotting but it wasn't like a period. It lasted a week. If that wasn't my period, I should have started today but so far nothing. I'm just really worried even though my boyfriend keeps telling me I have no reason to.

Period flows can be irregular when the cycle is irregular. Periods sometimes do not appear at all, particularly when young and recently started having periods. While the absence of period flows (or minimal ones) may often be an indication of pregnancy, if you have not had sexual intercourse or otherwise introduced sperm into your vagina, you cannot get pregnant.

Thanks for the help

Glad to have helped