i am 16 years old and am aiming for a sub 4 1500m time next season. my current pb is 4:14 which last season was an improvment of 20 secs, does anyone know any training sessions i could use to get sub 4?

run faster duh!!!!1

not realy i have too many coaches at the moment! 1 at my club and one with my sponsorship group.

You should probably talk to whichever one seems to specialize more in your event and would be able to give you good advise for working on your time.

Liam, I can only agree with pug, stay with a coach
You are 16, have only been running a year and have turned in a 4m:14s. 1500 metres.
You have obvisious potential!!!, therefore if you want to be your very best get yourself a coach. It dosen't have to be the two coaches you mention although they must have been doing something right to help you to a 4:14.
At age 16 you can start being event specific but I would still like to see you run a few shorter events ( 400./800m.) even a couple of throwing events (I think your club system works the same as ours) I've seen so many event specific junior 'champions' drop out of the sport because they become stale.

You need to establish a relationship with a coach now and work out a general plan of where you want to be in 4, 5 years time.
I'm sure you will crack the 4:14 , maybe this season maybe not, but keep in mind the big picture, you want to be at your best in your twenties.

I don't believe in posting specific programs, I don't see how anyone can without seeing you run or at least seeing a very detailed running and other sports related history.