Hello! I am Ann and I am in the seventh month of my pregnancy. I feel fine and everything has been going very well so far. Recently I have started to think what if my child is born with some kind of a disorder. These thoughts worry me very much. I have seen many autistic kinds and I am frightened with the idea to have it myself. How can you tell if your kid is autistic?

Hello! Such fears are rather common in the pregnancy. Many pregnant women are concerned about their babies during pregnancy. Of course, if such fears become very intensive I think you have to talk to your doctor about them. There are many signs and symptoms that occur in autistic child and the parents are the first to notice that something is wrong with their baby. Development in such children goes slowly or the child is normally developed till the age of 1 or 2 and then the regression starts. You have to think positive.