How do I explain puberty to my 11 year old girl she wants to know what that is

That depends on your culture. Has she had sex education at school? Are you mother or father?

I would explain that this is the process of a girl growing into a woman, and changes occur in her body. Talk about breast development and periods. You might also explain the reasons for those changes, and also the changes that happen in boys.

That is just a general pointer, and may not adequately answer your question. If it doesn't, just ask more specifically for the help you need.

I hope this helps as a start.

Just be normal and tell her straight - all the facts don't be shy - just be factual and real, it's normal to want to know all the details - didn't you?

Nudist families have a advantage to discuss puberty because they can see a human body.Breasts, vagina's and penises flaccid and erect.

The main point is to be honest all questions need to be answered truthfully.If you do not know something be honest and look for the answer.