hey im 14 years old and i have no armpit hair, no leg hair and very little pubic hair. all my friends are developed and do do "things" with girls. but i cant do those things because i have a tiny penis. is there any pill i can take to help me hit puberty?

Dear Guest
I am sorry for you, that you were not a girl, if so, they can take the birth control pill to help jump start themselfs & control their periods.
There is no pill for us boys, so you will need to just wait out your time to finish your puberty-- you are in to it, with hair growth.... and just think, you will not have all those problems until later, that is a lucky thing btw.
RT
ask these "bad" girls to use there hands on you.....some do like smaller penises, they do not hurt there bodies so much...

i am 14 and have only fine hairs on my scrotum no under arm hair and my relationship is getting tight with a girl THIS IS REALLY EMBARRISING

I am 13 1/2 I have pubic hair and I ejaculate and I have armpit hair but my voice is barely changing and my penis hasent changed. What do I do?

Sorry if you find this weird, but I am a 15 year old girl. It's interesting to know that boys worry about puberty just as much as girls! Boys worry about the size of their penis, and girls worry about the size of their breasts. Just don't worry, everyone starts at different ages. I didn't start my period until I was 15 which is pretty late! Just be thankful that no one can see your penis properly through your clothes and judge you, unlike me, who has small A-cup breasts, and can easily get teased constantly! You will hit puberty properly one day, and your penis will grow. Right now, you should just be concentrating on school and stuff, not penetrating girls ;)