Okay so i turned 14 in april and im going into highschool in september ( 9th grade ) My 8 grade year i hit a growth spurt and went from 5ft 3.5 inches to 5 ft 8 inches. I have also started to grow more hair on my legs and arms but not my armpits at all. My thighs started growing hair just this year also. I have had pubes since like 11 and they grew rapidly. I have to trim them every once in a while. Also my voice has started to crack the last 3-5 monthes and it not noticibly getting deeper for me but i talked to my aunt the other day for the first time in a year nd she said my voice sounded alot deeper. The main problem is that my penis is small. Definitly below average. When erect it is around 3.5 inches. I gave you all the details of my puberty so far so you can tell me when i might hit a penile growth spurt. Also my ballsack seems to have darkened and the skin seems more wrinkley and rough. ( I also smoke marijuana 3-4 times a week, dont b***h at me for it cuz i dont care, ill stop when i want to )  

I didnt talk to my aunt for 3 months before the phone call, not a year. ( i dont know why i said a year. ) 

Also , i can ejaculate. My sperm is white also, not clear at all

Hi, tell me please if you are sexually active ?... Does you masturbate?.. When you start to smoke?

I masturbate and besides that i am not sexually active, i started smoking about a year ago but during school i only smoked about 1-3 times a week. but summer is here so im smokng 3-5 days a week

When I hack off I just pea do u ?

Hi 52763838, How old are you?... Are you hit puberty or not yet?

Thanks Myusername for your answer, I 'll try to analize your case, Can you *Warning! Do not post your e mail address!* please? (omit arroba (a) sign)

nvm, im just gonna give it time. W.e....

It's absolutely normal.
I've heard that every 15 punds you loose, you gain an inch to your penis length. You smoke, ok, it's your own decision and I'm completely ok with that, but it'll make hard for you to get erection. AND it can stop your growth.

That your voice is getting deeper that's good and very attractive trust me, I'm a girl ;). There's nothing negative with that at all.

I dont think youve got a problem. Your penis still has plenty of time to grow. Will it or not only time can answer. Im betting it will. Sounds like your still going through puberty. Measure it every few months and see.

Celebrity

OK you don't need to stop the weed, but it would help your growth if you did.