Hi. I am a single father 40 years old, and I have a daughter who is eleven years old, and her breasts have started to grow. She has tons of questions for me and I just don't know what to answer. Could you help a single dad out a bit so he wouldn't sweet all day? What to tell her exactly? I already started with that speech - "Honey you are a woman now, bla, bla...

Well, that is it really. Some things she just have to find out for herself. You can only tell her that she is going through a faze in which she is going to change a bit physically and mentally. Say that it is ok and she shouldn't be ashamed of it. Give her your full support, and try to answer her questions the best you can. It would be ok if you would read some book about this, because it actually might help.

well, she might be able to talk to her friends about it but i know it is hard for men my dad found one of my bras and freaked out saying he was uncomfortable with it.

There are some really great books out there for this very thing. She is going through a very natural and normal time of her life. Many changes will take place, period, breast growth, body odor changes and hair growth in new areas. Assure her it is normal and natural and means she is healthy. Take her to a nice department store where they ahve attendants who will fit her for a bra... the ladies there will help her feel comfortable and more confident. If you talk to them before hand and let them know you are a single dad and need a bit of help they will understand and take extra care. Then you can let her buy a couple nice bras which will make her feel good. Once you and she know her size, it will be easier to buy more.

Just be an understanding dad and let her know that she can come to you with anything, to not be embarrased.

YOu are going to be just fine dad, don't sweat it!

I heard that you have to drink 2 or 3 glasses of milk a day.Eat an amount of cheese but not a whole lot.And eat healthy.But I heard another thing massege your breats for 10-15mins with lotion(it don't work).Put your hand in front of your mouth like a praying position and push for 5mins(works to me).And I heard that if you sleep on your stomach put your hands on your breast while you sleep.(it works but you have to sleep like that for about a month but i grows slowly).And thats what I heard.

Uncomfortable with you wearing a bra? What happened? Did he make you get rid of it?