Im 15 and i think i have no puberty. I have a tiny bit of hair on my underarm my Penis hasnt grown it's still very small and i have little bit of hair down there but you can barely see it. everytime i masterbate nothing comes out im i a freak or i havent hit puberty yet. O and im short and very weak

Sometimes teenage boys take longer than others. Usually boys in your case rapidly start developing under-developed areas at about 16. If you want to, see a doctor just to make sure; however, I would wait about a year.

Hi there,
The puberty is not just about the hair on your body. The changes that happen in your body during the puberty period are related to many things, like changes in your voice. Your voice will be harsh and much deeper then you used to. Masturbation is not a relevant pointer to puberty because your may have different quantity of perm in your testicle. I would advise you not to worry about this too much because you are still your. Some just have late onset of puberty and some can have puberty in earlier years. This is not a period that is strict in timing and it is different for everybody. I hope this eased your mind a bit.

All the best,
Danella