Hi, I am 14 years old. My problem is that I have not hit puberty. Here's a bit about me. My voice is not deep, I sometimes get bullied about it. I barely have a moustache, I have no spots/acne and I can still scream like a female. My penis is not big at all when not in an erection, when I do have an erection it is about 3/4 inches I think. I have quite a lot of pubic hair in my opinion, I have no armpit hair, and I don't have much hair on my arms or legs. I think my entire family were not late bloomers. I am only 4'11 and not very strong. I try to go to the gym but I get embarrassed when I try to lift, I can lift just not very much for very long. My main problem is that I sometimes get worried and start panicking when I talk to girls because, well, I sound like one :( Please help.

Hi Anon,

It sounds like you have hit puberty, you said you have pubic hair and barely a mustache.  Regardless, EVERYONE develops at a different rate and at different times.  

Give it time.  Don't compare yourself to others.  You should hit your growth spurt shortly and then things will change quickly.

Hang in there!

Thanks Dan. That made me feel better :)

Oh and if it helps, my voice seems to go and come in the morning. It's a little croaky and I can't scream like a female for a few minutes in the morning. Thanks.

I think you're getting close!

Hello there!I, myself, am a 15yr old girl. Don't feel weird or embarassed, girls have these kinds of worries too, about starting their period, breast size, all that stuff!:) I didn't fully hit puberty until a few months ago, and my breasts are still very small! (A-cup) You don't WANT spots and acne either, trust me! Your voice will eventually break, maybe ask your Dad or any brothers that you have at what age their voice broke? To be honest, it wouldn't COMPLETELY bother be if your voice hadn't broke. So what? And the mustache thing, if you had one, you'd only shave it anyway! Girls don't like that kind of thing on young boys either usually. Don't worry about the size of your penis either! At least your friends can't see that it's only small through your clothes and tease you about it, UNLIKE my breasts! Do you know how it feels to be judged every day of my life by my small breasts? Just because you can tell that they're only small through my clothes! No one can see your penis, so relax. And half the time, large penises just give more pain than pleasure, (not that I would know, but I have heard from plenty!) and some girl out there will find you attractive for YOU, not your penis size, not yout voice, and not your facial hair! Relax :)

Hey abt u do u hv a bf?? Where do u stay??