im 16 years old and im concerned about my penuis and me i dont think i have hit puberty ive got some armpit hair some pubic hairs and i can ejaculate but my penuis is small it isnt growing at all my voice isnt deepening and i get a few spots now and then i need answers

Hi honey! Puberty doesn't happen overnight, it takes it's time in some guys and seems to be overnight in others! As SOON as your voice goes you will notice a HUGE change - this is from Testosterone! Boys stop puberty about 19/20 so you still have a while yet! And whatever is being said by other guy friends about their "Man!" it is NOT true OK? ALL boys lie about their penis size, girth, and what they have done with girls! So just relax, start taking care of your skin, wash/shower everyday, and keep on top of any Body odor or excess oil OK? Because ALL of this is coming! And if you are prepared with good nutrition and cleanliness - ESPECIALLY your pubic area and body you will weather the changes far better than others! Good luc and health, and just relax, it WILL happen! Ask your father when his voice broke too!

Don't worry too much you are just a late bloomer, i'm 16 too and the same as you.