I know a 14 year old who has one lump under each nipple. Is that puberty?

Can you explain the size and look of the lumps and is this a boy or a girl?

I tis a boy, and they are the size of the nipples.

IF they are on both nipples, I would like him to get checked out! "Double Nipples" is a common problem, but NOT on both nipples! So I would definitely like him to get a breast health check up - just to rule out anything nasty! Please let me know how he makes out OK?

Thank you. I made an appointment for later this week. I'll let you know how he comes out.

Don't get too worried about this. Almost all boys get small and usually tender lumps under the nipples for several weeks or months around the time of puberty. I remember this well. A friend had them also, not long after we had both started growing pubic hair, so we figured it was just a stage, and not to worry about it.

I'm not saying "don't take him to the Dr.", just saying don't be surprised if the Dr says its nothing to worry about.

Thank you all. It was just puberty.

Was it part of the Aerolea? What concerned me, was the thought of breast cancer! Even though this person Is VERY young, I know that there are younger and younger men getting breast cancer! Glad to hear everything is OK! And thankyou for letting us know!