I am a 14 year old girl and I'm a bit worried about whether I'm at the right stage in puberty. I think my breasts have started to grow a little bit but everyone in my year has huge ones and I feel uncomfortable whilst in the changing rooms and at sleepovers, etc. What triggers puberty- i heard it was weight, could this please be confirmed because I'm quite light but fairly tall?

Heyy hunn.. well first of all u do not need to feel left out just cus ur frienda have developed faster den Wat u have.. everythin has its time nd urs will come sooner or later...ur only fourteen nd u may start goin through puberty Soon... not everyone is satisfied sometimes wit how Dey feel but remember dat u dnt have to impress anyone else to feel good bout ur self...

i dnt think weight has to do anythin wit it cus Im also light weighing at 100 nd i have not grown anythin in a while Eventho i wish i did... but anyways dnt rush ur self cus Wen u start growin ur Juss gonna want it to stop! :-)

Hey there -

Breast development is certainly a sign of puberty. But a bigger sign - pubic hair! Do you have any yet? Have you started getting your period?

Puberty happens at different times, in a different order for everyone. I'm sure you are 100% normal in your development. Eventually everyone catches up and is the same. Try not to worry about it - and live each day for today. There will certainly be many tomorrows where you will discover more and more changes of puberty!