Hey everyone,XD

I have been in a relationship for 5 yrs, it was gd at the start and now we always fight, every little thing annoys me about him, and annoys him about me,, but our arguments are very short, and we quickly cheer up again,, ther has been a few occasions where we were in the middle of an arugment, and i hit him, so hes hit me back,, i knw violence is wrong,, and i hate it,, but i cant control ,,when i lose my temper soo does he,, we have been together for soo long nw that our behaviour is exactly identical ,,other than that hes vry kind,, he will do anything for me,,  he will drive up 40 miles after wrk, just to bring me KFC, coz i cant be bothered to go out in the rain, (as i dnt have a car), he really loves me and so do I,  but when he gets angry, he insults me, he swears and he says lots of white lies which really annoys me,, its been many times that he says he will change, but no improvement,, becoz of my own behaviour , i suppose,, but becoz of the ways hes treated me I hve lost all the respect,, & I cant act to respect him

On the other hand, i have had a friend (guy) i only spoke to him on the fone though, for 2 yrs, and I met him a couple of times recently as a firnd,, and nw he says he loves me,, hes everything I wanted in a guy,, hes soo polite,, durin these 3 yrs, not once hes spoken to me badly, hes really different,, hes always respectful not jst to me,, but to everyone,, hes extra-caring,, i have tired to argue with him,, to see his reaction,, but hes always made me realise,, maybe becoz hes 3 years older than me, hes hard working, becoz of the ways he is, i hav alot of respect for him,, 

They both wana  marry me,, So i dont knw, wht to do now,, should i stay with the guy who I love,, but therz no respect in our relationship at all,, and am scared becoz i knw a couple who are marride and are exactly like us,, they are always fighting, they say the worst things to one another, but after 30 mins,they are all forgotten,, i really dont wana end up like them,,

or should i go for the guy who has alot of respect for me hes honest, very extremly sweet,, and i respect him,, becoz i think if therz respect,, you can always get closer to one another, but if therz no respect in a relationship,, how long can the love last?????

Any views???

Hello darling, if you still lovethe guy who youd dated for five years, you'll have to make a condition on the fights, because married couples always fight well sometimes... My friend fought with her boyfriend and I told them this: Do something say something make something, if you haven't talked to each toher about the fights you'd never get anywhere. Both of them want to marry you, I'm not sure about that, choose one guy! You might surprise yourself if he does change. You said that you still love him and he said that he'll change... What was the main reasons for the fights. Please explain your sitaution to me.  

hey, 

thank u soo much for ur reply,, the  main reasons for our fight is nothing major,, the smallest things e.g. if i swear after i have promised not to,, then he gets angry and i get angry as well then we jst argue,, but I have realised something,, at the moment hes under alot of stress financial stress, family stress, work stress and me on top,, so he is not as patient as before,,and its been 10 times (hes counted) that I have told him its over,, but he keeps trying and he doesnt want us to be apart, but at the same time I dont think i cant live away from him,, 

I am sure now that I want to be with my boy friend, but what should i say to that guy (friend), coz when i was very upset he had always been there on the phone with me, listening to me etc,, and once i told him that i really liked talking to him,, and he asked me,, if i liked him,,so i said yes i do,, otherwise i wudnt talk to u,, he thinks the fact that i been talking to him, maybe i felt something for him,, so if i tell him that i cant be with him,, he will think i was using him or wtever xd

tc xxxxxxxxx

This is Darlface.... Listen, You know you should choose one, I don't want you to end up being hurt. If the one guy tells you that your using him, then he really only wanted one thing from you! Pluck up some courage, try find a job tell your boyfriend, that your trying to help him out of the financial crisis. There is alot to do in a relationship, like hard work and the working matters of others to be juggled in your plam of your hand! Make the most of what you've got. I'm sure you'll have the hope and courage to choose either one.   

okay...first off...
you two need inner peace.
You are fighting NOT because something is wrong with one another...your fighting cause something is wrong with YOU. Not saying YOU are the problem as in its alll your fault. im saying YOU as in its your fault and its his fault. 
Talk about it...if hes hard headed and your hard headed its not gonna work. 
How do you tell if the preson is rite for you? well for once you dont fight alot...more importantly...you can honestly see yourself with that person years from now...