I don't know how to respond to my husband anymore. He is perfect according to him.  If I don't do things the way he thinks they should be done he either gets angry or very demeaning.  If I can't read his mind when he wants something he gets angry.  I have tried to explain to him that everyone is different and we all do things differently and it doesn't make it wrong but it doesn't seem to resonate.  I try to talk to him about the way I feel but he turns it around and tries to make me feel like c**p or just gets angry and doesn't want to hear anything.  Help!  We have two small children and I am a stay at home mom right now.  Thank you for your help.

He sounds controlling and he needs to reevaluate what's important I've only been married Three years but my husband is the same as when we were dating tell him your not his maid not a psychic and if he wants things done a certain way than doit your damn self no need to put you down in the process my husband know I will not tolerate no foolishness from nobody he must think he's putting fear in your heart by getting mad and ignoring you girl you had two of his kids and he treats you like sh*t I say let his ass be mad what he gonna do hit you if so he not the one

Thank you for your comment. I agree with everything you said. I have told him all those things but it is so draining having to deal with it all the time.

Yeah I believe that most men are like that. Traditional is what I call it. Believe a woman is to tend to house, kids, them, and everythingelse you got going on is just extra as long as it doesn't interfere with what they believe is a priority. Your right you cant read his mind, dont let him try to turn the table on you and have you feeling like an id**t. I can understand its frustrating and that leads to exhaustion. I'd say speak your mind and when he begins to spit "BS" walk off mid conversation. Most individuals hate that, if he isn't going to give you the respect you desire when your trying to have an adult conversation then he doesn't deserve it in return. Speak your mind and cutt him off when he begins.