In KS, you could legally drive a farm implement at any age on the roadways as long as you could prove that you were doing official farm business.

Legal age to pick up a learner's permit :: 14 8O

I have a hard time looking at my youngest and picturing her getting a driver's license in just a year and 3 months. 8O

I was 16 when I finished driver ed in school. However I had to drive my mother to the VA hospital to visit my dad when I was 13. It was 35 miles from home and over some state highways that she was afraid to drive on. My first time driving was when I was 12 and I was going to the neighbor's camp to install a TV antenna. I put all the materials in his Model A PU on Saturday night. When we went out in the morning he had me get in the driver's seat and said "you're driving". Did I mention it had snowed during the night?

I was 16 - which is the minimum age in WI. Took me 2 tries. I think the first lady I had was in a bad mood.

in NJ - permit at 16, drivin' at 17

18 - My parents wouldn't let us drive until we were seniors in high school.

17 passed permit and driving test on my first tries.

16 is the legal age in PA

Learner's at 15, DL at 16 and passed on the first try.

:1: My wife got hers at 14 in South Dakota because of the farm rule, even though she didn't live on a farm or know how to drive any type of farm equipment.

So the famous Rando charm didn't work on her?
I got mine at 16 in Houston, Texas. 8O

16, two days after my b-day. Kept backing into a snowbank on the parallel park, but luckily there's no point deducts for that :P

16, 2 days before Jr Prom 8O

Yissir, we let them yung uns drive Rly ot hea n Sout Akota!

14 for me too!
But I was driving flatbeds in the field to pick up straw bales on by age 12. Not really farm equipment, it was just a pick-up, but I got to drive pretty much all day at age 12.

How old were you when you mastered the art of backing up a four wheel trailer behind the tractor?

permit at 16, license at 16 (~3 months later), far from the farm in Kentucky.

Permit at 16, license at 16 in good old Lima, OH. My Dad made me learn on a stick before I could drive anything else.