I like to ride a bike. However we have harsh winters. The late fall as well as early spring are not easy either. One cannot go for a ride on such bad weather. I have to work indoor. I have just bought trainer and would appreciate some indoor Training tips for cyclist.

Good choice. I appreciate guys who don’t want to get all lazy during the winter. Well, riding indoor on a trainer is not that much different from riding outdoor. Of course, you cannot enjoy beautiful valleys, nice hills, or watch good looking women passing by. However that is highly unlikely to happen during the blizzard with subzero temperature anyway. You may want to adjust the wheel on your trainer and simulate riding uphill or on a flat ground. You can benefit from slightly opening the window during the indoor ride. Thus you will have some fresh air to breathe while spinning the wheels.