I don’t know what to do. Yesterday when I was riding my mountain bike I went over a hard and sharp stone and I fell. Unfortunately when I took look at my bike I saw that one of the wheels is damaged. The bike can’t be ridden now and I don’t know where to buy a new wheel and how to change.

My advice is that you take your bike to an authorized bike service shop and let them change your wheel. Only very experienced drivers know how to change wheels and other parts of the bike properly. This is complicated and you could only make things worse. People think that mountain bikes are sturdy and durable, which they are, but it’s not like they’re indestructible. That’s why these things happen. It’s not so safe to ride the bike on an uneven terrain, especially if you’re not an experienced cyclist. I had several similar accidents, and once the wheel was completely destroyed when I hit the tree. So, listen to me and don’t do anything on your own.