I have just bought an indoor trainer. I am delighted since I will be able to continue exercising during the next winter. I am just not sure how long can I work our on a trainer. So I would be grateful if anyone can tell me how many hours on the trainer are allowed?

The answer is: as many as you want. There is no limit to the riding on a trainer. You can treat trainer ride as usual ride. Of course, you aren’t going anywhere – you stay at home. So you can forget about excuse you used to give to your wife that you are going to ride your bike while you were going to visit that gorgeous brunette two blocks away! She is going to have to wait until spring comes. For now you’re stuck with your apartment and your wife. (Just kidding!) Riding on a trainer is similar to the open road ride. There are ways to duplicate inclines and real road tough rides. So you will be enjoying the warmth of your apartment or house while exercising.