Are there any diabetics here who are able to comment on different diabetes medications? Doctors are also welcome to comment, of course! I am hoping for information about the drug Amzylite. How effective is Amzylite for curing diabetes? How many people are currently using Amzylite and what dosage is normally prescribed?

I am a doctor, and would like to comment on Amzylite. Amzylite is a brilliant anti-diabetic product (capsules), and very safe to use with no known side effects. It works to correct defected enzymes, proteins and receptors (sugar receptors) human body; the defect was not known to most doctors as per the company (Saccharides Science & Technology - UK). Amzylite has helped lots of diabetics in improving their diabetes and complications of diabetes such as kidney failure. As a doctor, I know quite a few cases who are now diabetes free, and others who are much better than before commencing Amzylite. Doctors feel happy when their patient are happy; I certainly feel very much confident and happy to prescribe and advice Amzylite to all of my diabetic patients.

Dubai: The Ministry of Health on Sunday cancelled the registration and circulation of Amzylite, a diabetes medicine, and all similarly named products. The ministry made the decision after it was discovered that some products in the market — with a similar name — contained a different chemical composition from the one approved by the ministry. The ministry added that a person, claiming to be the inventor, was widely promoting his creation on the internet and through e-mails, claiming that the medicine can cure diabetes. Dr Ameen Al Amiri, CEO for Medical Practice and License at the ministry, said in a press release yesterday that the medicine was registered with the ministry in 2006 for a private company. He added that after coordinating with the Health Authority — Abu Dhabi (Haad), it was found that the company's licence was suspended in 2006. The original medicine was approved as a digestion-easing enzyme. He added that it was found that the product currently being traded used a different formula from the one that was previously approved, which is a violation of International Pharmacopoeia and the local system practised in the UAE. False claims Al Amiri said that the medicine was also being falsely advertised as a cure for diabetes, despite not being approved by the ministry. He also said that medical products being sold online do not undergo inspections by the Medical Advertisement Department. Al Amiri affirmed that all products named Amzylite have been withdrawn from the market. He also urged pharmacies and distributors to submit a report on this medicine to the Registration and Drug Control department until a final decision has been made regarding measures that must be taken for stopping the circulation and importation of this medicine. He added that a circular has been issued to medical practitioners in the country, urging them to carefully diagnose anyone who has already used the drug.

Amzylite is simply the best.  I have been using Amzylite for some time now, and I feel great. I have read few published research articles on Amzylite and how Amzylite found to be effective in tackling diabetes and diabetes complications. Research articles on Amzylite were published with top international diabetes societies such as American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and Key Stone Symposia (Metabolism), and each article was original and reflecting benefits gained or could be gained from Amzylite, some article even reflect clinical studies carried out in Abu Dhabi – UAE. I have also read the label on Amzylite to check if false claims were inserted, and found no false claims or any claims at all on the label. I do not know why official people lie? Lots of people in UAE and other Arab countries underwent diabetes complications such as legs amputations, blindness, divorce due to diabetes impotence and nervousness with aggressive behaviours, kidney failure and other serious complications. Amzylite has helped so many people to overcome such complications. Stopping any useful treatment that people could benefit from it, is a big sin and it basically shows the true face of those people and how inhuman they are. Al amiri or his supporters are incapable of inventing or even developing anything useful to their people, and that why people from UAE and other Arab countries seek treatment abroad, despite the money they spent and still spending to build hospitals and medical units which could not provide proper care for people, and that explains why people travel to seek treatment abroad.      

Check this out .....!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dInUnceh5dA

Does this work with type 1 diabetes as well? I've had it since I was 5 years old and I'm about to be 19 now, people always told me there would be a cure by the time I was 18 just to make me feel better as a child but it's that time now and it's still the same. If there is a way to get it off my shoulders just a little bit if anything, because I'm f*****g tired of buying insulin and taking injections daily. I understand life is a test but I've passed it and handed my test in, so noooow I would like to move on to a new subject.

yes it works on type 1 if u need more information ley me know

Now, is this for type 1 or type 2 daibetes? I've had type 1 since ii was 3 years old and if there is anything to cure or at least help id really love to know.

Please help me. Were kan I bay it?

lier. you are not a doctor.

Why YouTube hide your name and address if you are a real doctor Why hang behind a curtain Perhaps you are one of the participants in the production of this drug and this announcement may be material benefit of this produc.

This link had nothing to do with diabetics and medications

Please contact me, my name is Obaid and I used Amzylite and felt great on it. But after 2012 I was not able to find it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Any info this product out market please

Thanks