Hi, my grandmother has diabetes and she is taking drugs to control it. But, I she would like to stop it. Is there a way to control diabetes without meds?

Hi, certainly there are different approaches from conventional medicine that you can apply in order to control diabetes. My mother in law is using some homeopathic treatment. I don’t know the details but if you go to homeopath, I assume they can give you a remedy. First step always is to regulate intake of glucose and other fast releasing sugars. It is advised to avoid products from white flour; you can usually find a label on products declaring that they are made for diabetics. But, if your your blood sugar is extremely increased then I suppose you will need to start with meds.

HI
Yes there are ways if your grandma has type 2 diabetes. If she does things the natural way. I would recommend she seems a natural health professional. I did this because I couldnt stand the diabetes meds I was on, and it worked for me.
Take care