Hey everybody! ive got a question on getting a girl pregnant. so heres the story. i had sex with a girl and now she is pregnant, but during sex i did not ejaculate inside or outside of her. I didn't ejaculate AT ALL! I Did precum but i precum a small amount. i did not ejaculate the day of and also urinated several times that day and before sex! just wondering what the chances are for getting her pregnant! she claims to have had sex with a different guy a couple days before! Also if she was ovulating at the time would that increase my chances? Thanks to all your comments and time!!

Hi Guest,

If you didn't ejaculate into her chances of it being your baby are slim.  Precum does contain sperm but a very low amount compared to actual ejaculation amount, precum contains more sperm after ejaculation especially if don't go pee or clean off.

She claims to have had sex a couple of days before you two had sex?  Sperm is viable in cervix up to 5 days after sex.  If she was ovulating during sex or even a day or two before chances it could be either just as much.

Without knowing what happened in the case of her other sexual encounter, whether he came in her or not as well, we don't know whose baby it is.  I would suggest talking to her about it and finding more info out because if you are the dad you will need to take responsibility of the baby.

You all might need to take part in a DNA test to find out who the actual father is.

Hope this helps and good luck

Thanks for your comment! But iv also heard precum doesn't contain sperm. Only if the male has ejaculated that day or soon before sex the sperm can be pushed out with the precum! Is that true or does precum always contain sperm?

It does BUT a very low amount. It's the ejaculation that counts.

Again though, you are unlikely the father.