I was diagnosed with walking pneumonia on Friday, I've been taking anti biotics since then and as well have not kissed my girlfriend since as well. But I really don't know when it will be safe to kiss her again without spreading the infection to her, can anyone give me a ballpark of how long I should wait?

i would wait a little longer.. by the way do you have her name and phone number i will call her to explain

Hello there,

First of all this is also pneumonia but it is called walking pneumonia because the symptoms are not that severe so you don’t need to be hospitalized and bed rest to recover. Because you are not that sick you can continue with your daily activities such as work. I presume that your doctor has informed you what you need to do when he has discovered that you have pneumonia (this is done by X-ray). This type of pneumonia usually doesn’t need to be treated with antibiotic but since you are using them maybe your symptoms are more severe than usually.

I would wait a little longer but if you have been spending time with your girlfriend chances are that she is already infected.

Wait till you are married.....