I need to hear some info about bronchitis pneumonia for that is how my 12 years old daughter has been diagnosed and I now wonder how all this could end and would this affect my daughter's health. Also would like to hear what the best bronchitis pneumonia treatment is and how long this would take? I mean she is coughing so badly that is sounds terrible and she even had very high fever and she looks bad pretty much. I actually need some extra bronchitis pneumonia info so I could know how to help her.

You probably know that bronchitis pneumonia is caused by inflammation provoked by the bronchi cells infection so than the secretion is accumulated there and the result is this coughing accompanied by some other symptoms such as wheezing and fever and in the case of bronchitis pneumonia even breathe shortness. I suppose your daughter actually has some acute bronchitis pneumonia that usually occurs after having some heavy flu or cold and you must know she needs to have constant rest without any heavy physical activities even walking may worsen the situation – so the main bronchitis pneumonia treatment is rest and good nutrition and get ready that in some cases bronchitis pneumonia takes longer than 10 weeks to disappear.

Your doctor is your best source on information. Your daughter may need antibiotics (maybe more than one treatment), and if she has asthma or has lots of problems breathing she may need to take albuteral either through the inhalor or a nebulizer. Also, she may need to take steroids for her lungs if she gets where it hurts too much to cough stuff up. Also, rest and warm liquids like soup, etc. are very helpful. It takes weeks to get over bronchitis, and even longer to get over pneomonia and feel like your old self. I get bronchitis every year after I had pneomonia when I was 20 - and i go in and get the medication and i feel better in a week or two. Just make sure you see your dr. (esp. if it gets any worse) and rest.

i'm sorry.....