Just curious about others.   I take 2 tablespoons twice a day.   Once with breakfast and again with dinner.  Most of us suffering from the misguided surgery are helped by taking some fiber.   How much do you take?  I am 165 lbs, for the record.  

If I do not take the fiber, wow, much more pain and regularity becomes crazy.   

Hello PreparationH,

Sorry to hear about your misguided surgery but what is done is done.  Whether you have had surgery or not it is important for everyone to take in a certain amounts of fiber each day.  The fiber should be soluble and insoluble in form.  Soluble forms help to clean the gut of excess mucus, fats and sugar whereas insoluble forms help you to eliminate better literally scouring the inner linning in a gentle way.  It is recommended that you take in somewhere around 25 to 30 grams a day to keep everything working properly.  Hope that helps.