How much is it going to cost me.to have surgey to remove hemeroides.doing the Stapling surgery. I have Bluecross BlueShield insuranse I am 59yrs old.

With all insurance companies that depends on the contracts they have with the hospital and the doctors. They contract with hospitals at whatever rates they can agree on or whatever they can force on each other, much like unions do with employers. The rates vary between hospitals and doctors groups or individual doctors. The larger the hospital the more favorable rates they can get and doctors groups can extort better payments from insurance companies than individual doctors can.

So you need to ask up front about what you are expected to pay and shop around for the best rates if you can. In my state there was a survey done recently and the same operation can cost you 300% more at some hospitals as others. Obviously BC/BS will pay more at some than others.