I'm thinking of taking late lunches and doing this.....

I used to when I worked at Merck because we had showers and lockers in my building since it was a lab building. I really can't now and that sucks in the winter, since I am NOT a morning runner. :(

I wish!!

I'm too busy with the hibbity-jibbity.

I'm too busy with the hibbity-jibbity.
Get.Out!

I'm too busy with the hibbity-jibbity.
Get.Out! Awww yeah.

nah...not much time to spare

I run almost every day at lunch. The only time I don't is if I have a meeting conflict then I will run before work.

Only if I'm doing 8 hours of OT on Saturday.

I can, and I should... but i don't :?

I usually work right through lunch--it's very odd for me to not eat lunch at my desk. So no, I don't run at lunch.
We have a 1/2 hour for lunch, and there would be no way I could change, run, and clean up and run under 1 hour. Then I would have to stay at work later.

I've been thinking about taking a late lunch, say at about 3:30 to 4:30 and then going home at 5PM.... that way, I won't stink the place up for too long and I can get a decent run in.... it's pretty flat around here... and there are a pretty decent amount of people running at all times in Hyde Park and Eden Park, which are right around the corner, so I could just about always find someone to run with, and always feel safe.

I did a few times, but it was a real hassle, especially since we don't have showers here. I still have sneakers, socks, and gloves here though

Sometimes I will run or lift at lunch. The new gym is right across the street from my office and it has showers. Only problem is you have to pick the right time to go or there are tons of students.

I did until my office relocated. The conditions aren't safe where I am now. :x