Hi, my friends. My husband has been diagnosed with high blood pressure. I have read somewhere that yoga can relieve hypertension. I don’t know if this is really true. Maybe someone here will know to answer me. I would appreciate if someone could tell me more. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hi, there. I have also heard about yoga benefits for people with high blood pressure. Yoga also helps for stress management. We all know how stress can be important for appearance of essential hypertension. Some exercises are recommended for those patients. You should consult an expert. It would be best that a yoga teacher shows your husband which exercises are good for him. I hope this helps. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, everyone. Yoga is good for maintaining your health. There are indeed some yoga postures good for people with hypertension. Easy Pose (Sukhasana) is one of the classic meditative poses. It is usually done after the Corpse Pose. Shoulder Stretches is also a pose that is great for stress relieving. Some experts recommend doing the Standing Spread Leg Forward Fold. In any case, your husband should consult an expert. He cannot do this on his own. I hope he will feel better. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I would agree with the previous posts. Yoga can help a lot in stress management. You can really experience benefits from practicing it. There are some poses that are recommended for people with hypertension. Your husband should consult a yoga teacher. He will introduce him to the basics of yoga. I hope it’ll help him. Good luck with all! Bye!