Been having a lot of symptoms and i googled them and i keep getting the 18 signs to know if you are pregnant
How may days b4 or after your Af did you get you +HPT i am just wondering when is a good time to do a HPT my self as i am really not liking all that i am felling i googled my symptoms and i keep getting the 18 ways to know you are pregnant which are i have put what i have got at the moment from out to the 18 signs
1. Nausea or morning sickness Y
2. Headaches: Y
3. Dizziness and fainting spells N
4. Mood swings: Y
5. Fatigue Y
6. Food cravings ....Y for sweet food
7. Weight gain and bloating ... slightly bloated
8. Heartburn: Yes
9. Lower back pain: Not really
10. Constipation N
11. Constant urination: Yes feels like every 5 minutes
12. High Basal Body Temperature (BBT): sitting arounf 36.7 My normal is around 36
13. Cramping: Fells like period cramps fpr me or the urge to go to the loo
14. Spotting: No
15. Darkening of the areolas No
16. Tender or swollen breasts.. Yes for tender and the feell swollen but they are not
17. Missed periods: not due till next week
18. Positive pregnancy tests and havnt had one yet

What do i do now ????

There is a test out there that lets you test 5 days before but read the box because they will show you what the percent of the results will be. I would wait two to three days after the missed period just in case it just comes late.

E.P.T and First Response will tell you 5 days before your missed period.

Thanks for that i am now 3 days away from Af so i will see if she arrives cause she is sure giving my great pain this month

you're welcome. good luck