it was 6 weeks pregnancy so doctor give me abortion pill (Mifepristone) on Nov 1st and on second day they give me 4 Misoprostol to take at home after 24 hrs. i did that but after my abortion i had little bit bleeding and spotting for 2 weeks but from last 2 days I have bleeding like normal period, and it's still continue. so I am little worried about it... why it is not stopping? please help me...

Dharmi,
You can bleed for up to 7 weeks, it can actually be just like if you had given birth.. & there will be pauses. You'll bleed today but tomorrow will be heavy. It's crazy but you have to deal! We all have too, whether its real birth, miscarriage or abortion here's always a chance of bleeding for a long period of time with abnormalities.. Lol hope this helps! I've been through all 3 so I know a few things ;)

I had a typo, I meant you WON'T bleed today but tomorrow you will be and it's heavy.. That's what I meant as in pauses throughout the 6-7 weeks

hi.. i have same medicine i took last two months and still im bleeding on and off,did u go back to ur doctor for a check up??? i just want to ask u coz i have no one to help me here now.. pls send me message..