i have feverblister and want to know of a quick cure thanks.

There are many over the counter medications that may speed up the healing and reduce the pain you may experience from a fever blister. I can mention some of them but I don’t know if they are going to mean anything to you because they, of course, differ from country to country but you can always ask for it in the pharmacy.
Some of these medications are H-balm and Viroxyn. There are plenty of others but you should know that they only make the blister go away but they do not cure the virus that caused the blisters.
I am not sure if you know the story, so I will tell it anyway.
Fever blisters are symptoms of herpes simplex type 1 virus. Viruses can’t be eradicated from our bodies but they stay hidden somewhere in the spine and the symptoms just reappear from time to time. Herpes virus is highly contagious when the lesions are present and you have to be very careful not to spread it to anyone else and not to touch other parts of your body when touching these lesions.