Hi, I have genital herpes and I need some efficient treatment. I have been using aciklovir tablets, but I see little improvement. What causes genital herpes?

Hi, I had genital herpes two years ago. Genital herpes is caused by herpes simplex virus- HSV, type 1 and type 2. It is a sexually transmitted disease. Often symptoms are not detected at all. Or there are mild symptoms such as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. When blisters break, they leave ulcers or tender sores. It may take up to a month to heal the ulcer. you may not even know you are infected, and pass it to others. Herpes virus stays in the body, and waits for right moment when immunity gets weaker to cause another infection.

You said you HAD herpes 2 years ago. Im sorry to tell ya this but you still have em. There is no cure. I know I have it too. All you can do is take aciclivir and deal with it. It really sux. :(