Im wondering if you can help. I have this 1 blister like bump on my upper thigh right before my groin. when i first found it was raised inflammed and very very sore it looked like a blood blister. Then i did something i shouldnt have but i popped it with a needle and alot of blood came out. The night before me and my fairly new partner were being pretty rough on each other. Its been 3 days and its almost gone its a lot smaller and is peeling a little. Can you tell me what this is?

I didn’t get much from your story….when did you find this bump first? The day after you had rough sex with your partner or even a few days before that.

By the way you described it, it sounds like a genital herpes blister to me, which can also appear on thighs. Genital herpes is spread by sexual contact but the first symptoms appear 2 to 10 days after the virus enters the body and besides bloody blisters it is usually followed by fever and swollen glands. These blisters become crusty after some time and heal within 2 to 4 weeks but the virus stays in the body and can cause symptoms all over again.
This is why I am interested to know when you first noticed this blister. Did you maybe notice that your new partner had anything similar; it could be around or inside the mouth, as this virus can be spread by oral sex as well.

However, don’t get all scared and worried, this could be just a pimple or something like that.
The best way to find out is to visit a dermatologist or even maybe a gynecologist/urologist (you didn’t say if U were male/female).