Hi all,

for many years now I am stuck with herpes simplex virus and I get cold sores regularly. I have tried many remedies, chemical based or natural ones and they all do their part to a certain degree - but the blisters are painful anyway... so I am wondering - is there nothing which can actually prevent the blisters from appearing at all? I mean is there no cure for herpes? Any replies appreciated...

thx Henry

Hi Henry,

yeah I know what you mean. Have been suffering for many years as well. Recently I came across something new and as you know how it is when you get those d... blisters regularly, you try everything. At first I wasn't very convinced - a simple heat impulse was supposed to do the job. But I remembered that heat always used to help, so I thought I give it a shot. I bought that item online (wellness-shop.com) and tried it. Well it didn't cure the herpes virus problem, BUT it DID prevent the outbreaks of the blisters. It's not a miracle device or so, but it definitely made my life easier as since then -with exception of one time, when the herpes came over night- I was able to prevent and successfully stop the painful blisters from appearing. Mind you though: the heat impulse which is described as "warm" feels more like burning "hot"!! Never mind, it helped :-)

take care and all the best,

Anna

No, there is no cure for herpes because herpes is caused by herpes virus, which cannot be eradicated from the body. The virus hides somewhere in your spine and every time your immune system goes down, you would experience the symptoms.

If you are under a lot of stress, they may show up. If you get sick, they may show up.

The only way to prevent cold sores from appearing is boosting your immune system with proper and healthy nutrition, by eating a lot of vegetables and fruits, avoid smoking, fatty foods and exercise regularly.

The healtier you are, the less likely will the sores appear. Don’t forget that managing stress is also a very good way to prevent sores from appearing.

Hi all,

Thanks for your information. The link that provided found to be very useful.
And I have bought the product "herpotherm" from Wellness Shop; it's so excellent that
I can't describe. Really its a small device with big results..

It is the first time I saw the herpotherm. So I have some fear to use it. Because the manufacturer states that there is a heat while it apply. I was quite skeptical but now I have tried it myself. Not a very pleasant feeling at first, because it gets a little hot - its bearable though. But I have to say that it is worth the 4 sec little hot!. Had a very slight reddening after the application, but that's it. But the result is really amazing. There was no single blister coming. Much better than all these cremes and medicines before...Thank GOD

Regards
Henry

hi im male 35

i contacted herpes for 4 years now with ourbreaks every 6 months.

last me was a break of 9 months. was quite a difference if you ask me. even my doctor was taken back.

THERE IS MORE LISTEN PLEASE.
.

but im not sure this helped perhaps.

but i read somewhere some guy had herpes attack for 20 years with outbreaks 2-3 times a year but strangely did not have any the last 2 years. what he took ?

natural shark liver oil. ( BEWARE TO GET THE GOOD BRANDS. SOME ARE KNOWN TO PUT VEGETABLE OIL IN IT) SO i took too TRYIING TO FIND A CURE.

but i stopped IT because i had some rashes. its really heaty ( over heat of the body) to take it or i took one too many and i ALSO live in the tropics WHEERE THE weather is hot and humid.

but i believed that forum that guy was telling the truth. he did not recommend any brand. convinced???

but the moment i stopped for a month due to the rash. i had an attack herpes on the 9 th month.

mind u . i did this mediations also to calm myself down at any situations.

also helps when u breathe focus in the centre of the belly and block out all other influences and reach a state of mind that has total silence and no thoughts. takes practice but can be done.

or u focus daily your around sharks. then when a situation arises of stress. u already trained ur mind to stay calm.

by the way,
the rash i had was also partly due to thrush. which i got it from my ex. so i had to stop my shark liver oil dose.

i hope this helps somewhat.

i think that hepotherm device which gives out heat might help also.

i hope all this helps somewhat :-)