I'm 28 years old and almost all my life I have had problems with herpes infections on my lips.
I have never used any treatment for this because it occurred from time to time and disappeared few days later.
But, lately infections occurred more often and I don’t know what to do with it. First of all I don’t even know what is causing them.
I was wondering is there any treatment for this which can relieve my symptoms once for all?

You are lucky because you had infections only on your face.
Herpes simplex infections commonly cause either cold sores around the mouth or blisters in the genital area -also known as genital herpes.
After direct exposure to infectious material like saliva, genital secretions or similar, initial viral replication occurs at either the skin or mucous membrane entry site.
Once you are infected, you stay infected all your life. After primary response the virus is becoming latent.
A stimulus like physical or emotional stress, fever or ultraviolet light causes reactivation of the virus in the form of skin vesicles or mucosal ulcers, with symptoms less severe than primary infection. In most cases, herpes simplex blisters on the face are self-limiting.
There are some antiviral drugs with activity against viral DNA synthesis and they have been effective against herpes infections.