10 years ago, when I was only 16, I had about 5 hours of sleep in average. Every next year I started to sleep less and less. My concentration for the world around me and my inteligence also fell down troughout the years. Now I sleep about and hour a day. Of course, I have imsomnia, but I`m very positive and willing to fight with it. I tried even taking some pills, but they only turned me into a good-for-nothing-zombie. Anybody with the same problem?

Hi, I`m an imsomniac too, and also I tried everything. All I can tell you for sure is: if you`re a smoker, quit smoking. You won`t treat your imsomnia with cigarettes. Take more protein and vitamine, try to go to bed and to leave it at a certain time, no matter how long did you sleep. That will maybe help your mind to be aware of some sleeping time. Talk with people about imsomnia, with your friends or family. Exercise, you body will get tired and you will sleep like a baby. Fresh air is probably all you need. Is your bed comfortable enough? Have to be not to soft and not to hard... Try also some relaxing herbs, such as chamomile or lavender. I don`t take any pills for sleeping, they kill me too.