(please help)
i think i have anxiety. i am 16 years old and have a constant worry about getting a strong feeling of being lightheaded. i gotten some sort of attacks over the past years. my attacks consist of me feeling like i'm dying, my heart pounds and races, and i feel like fainting but i don't. this has happened to me 3 times. first time it happened because me and my brother woke up in the middle of the night and had a fight. my heart rate went up very fast, when it did this, i got this attack. i lied right down and breath slowly, i got back to normal after 25 seconds or so. the second time this attack happened was when i was taking deep breaths. i got very disoriented and felt like i did the first attack. the third time this happened was when i got my blood drawn. after the blood test, my lips turned white, and a i felt like how i did the other times. after a year without these attacks, i though it was over, i was wrong. after seeing a movie friday night, i got a mild attack just before going to bed. i felt like i was going to faint, but i lied down, and it went away. the next few days after that i felt miserable. i was depressed because of how i felt. i felt a constant sense of worry that i was always going to get these attacks, and if i did get them, i was worried they would last forever. i was soon sent to the ER and put on iv. i was there for 2-4 hours getting liquids in my body to help the off balance and worried feeling i had. the next few months, i was doing good. i was sleeping well and was not worried or off balance . now i recently got sick, vomited ran a fever, shivered. i got better from this with some tylenol in a couple of days. i thought i was getting better, but know i feel worried all the time again. i'm worried about getting an attack again. this causes me to breathe in a certain way and feel unesay all the time, last night i could not get to sleep because of this. i rolled around and was sweating for hours. i know have a tightness in my head. its not a major tightness, but i can feel it. my nose also is congested. i cannot breathe out of it to well. also my focus is off now, i feel like i can't really concentrate when doing things, even typing this. my head is under minor pressure and it stays there. i am always worried getting an attack. i also am worried about that i will never feel myself again and that i will alaways be anxious. sometimes i also feel depressed and my hands and feet feel numb or not there or they feel very light(my hands feel light). please can anybody hel me, can somebody give me advice on what do to?

If you're an anxious person, chances are you also experience sleeping problems from time to time. Depending on individual anxiety levels and environmental stressors in your life, the natural sleep process can be easily disturbed by stressful events which, in turn, lead to further stress and fatigue. In some cases, people can become anxious as darkness falls as they begin to think negative thoughts about their inability to sleep. Those with anxiety and panic disorders who are overly stressed due to life circumstances can find their sleeping patterns deteriorate and can become increasingly distraught about their inability to sleep. It is a vicious cycle but an understandable one, as the human mind is very good at protecting itself from harmful situations. In fact, sometimes it is too good at its job; hence in recognizing the importance of sleep, a person will worry endlessly and inadvertently galvanize the adrenalin cycle into action. You could try some alternative ways to get sleepy. There are some herbal remedies for sleep. Chamomile and Lavender are often used for relaxation and can be found in many forms including sprays and oils that will scent the bed and bedroom. By trying to create an environment that is conducive to sleep, the mind and body are encouraged to connect and prepare for a restful night. There is aromatherapy which uses essential oils that are prepared for individual requirements. The effect of the oils and the calming action of the massage create a sensation of relaxation, calm and comfort that help encourage sleep. Smell is a powerful sense and different scents may help recapture memories of more peaceful times and a sense of wellbeing. In Chinese Medicine there are around 6,000 herbs used to treat a number of conditions and restore harmony. Anyway, you're only 16 so your body and mind should be strong enough to fight back those anxiety attacks. Don't hesitate to look for a professional help in order to learn the techniques that will help you stop anxiety attacks. I hope this will help you and you'll get better soon.

Hi:

My panic attacks started when I was 23, and got worse for 2 years.
Despite having a very successful life, in the past 3-4 decades, all I did was just managing my thoughts, and brain to be able to cope with my environment, and the attacks. About 2 months ago, I got my blood tested for viatmin d3. It was quite low, and after receiving 2 injections, I was cured of all my panic attacks, depression, etc. Please insist on taking this blood test. It is well known that low levels of vitamin d3 create depression, and anxiety.

Best wishes,
Ali