I am 25 years old male who would love to have bigger boobs. What workout routine should I use to get bigger boobs?

I think you should try with curls, either with a curl bar or dumbbells. With these you will your biceps and bench presses also work, and push-ups? Good luck!

Mate your trying to GET man boobs im trying my hardes tto get rid of them. Trust me you dont want them they are far too embarasing.

Somehow I believe that every person should do what she or he thinks is best for them. If you want bigger boobs and the best you will accomplish that is to increase series of receptions for your upper body part.

You are probably into gym so I would suggest that you ask your personal trainer for the opinion. After all he knows your constitution so he will be able to determine what is going to give you the fastest results. Also if you will increase the amount of repetitions this will make your practice harder so you need to increase the amount of calories you are taking in. also eating proteins after the practice will help you to build up your muscles faster.