I am 16 years old, so some may find this question inappropriate, but it really isn't. I am a virgin and waiting until to engage in sexual activity. I have always been extremely insecure about my body. I've always thought I was fat  (I'm 122 llbs). I've always thought I was too tall (I'm 5'5"). And ugly. But these are things I can talk to about with my friends. I can't even imagine telling them I'm insecure about my breasts! I am a 34C and my areolas are about 2 inches across. I think they are way too big and that they look disgusting. No guy has ever reinforced this idea because I have never allowed one to see my breasts because I am too scared they'll be disgusted. I guess I got this notion from this experience I had in middle school, this popular boy was making fun of this girl (not me) for having "pepperoni nipples", he made it sound like they were horrid and ugly. I'm just scared future guys will find my areolas ugly. So my question is, how unattractive are larger areolas to guys? 

That guy back in middle school was an id**t. Some men like small areolas, others, like myself, love huge ones. It's nothing to be ashamed off. you should be proud of them. Of course, it's a matter of taste, you can't expect everyone to like the same thing. The right guy will accept you the way you are, because he loves you. The same way you should accept his hairy ass. You may even find a guy who absolutely adores large areolas and will make you feel like a queen.

Honestly, 2-inches across for a C-cup & your height/weight is ***PERFECT***!!!

Our bodies are each uniquely different, but share enough in common that make us human. Remember, boys don't mature as quickly as girls. Boys tend to make jokes about stuff they don't understand rather than ask an adult and RISK feeling embarassed. So, I apologize for being a guy, but - at his age - making jokes about stuff we don't understand feels Less Uncomfortable than the Feeling we get when we admit our Ignorance and Immaturity. Each body is different. I have had girlfriends with large, and those with small, areolas. It was just part of who they were. What was more important was how she treated me, and how I reciprocated that kindness. BTW - each of our bodies will change throughout our entire life, and there will be a time when you think back to your body NOW and wish you still had the feelings you now have. Relax! Enjoy life! It's too short.

Sounds like me though im 18, 5'6" 140lbs 34C. I'm also 2" across. I used to hate it and i had major insecurities when i was your age which wasnt too long ago. just love yourself the way you are. when you get older you reaalize guys dont care as long as theyre boobs theyre down for it. hahaha good luck

omg i'm 5'4, 135lb, 36C/D and i too am 2" across. It's okay though, it's the matter of accepting who you are. Love yourself and you will find someone who loves you for you, not for your nipples:)

22 here.  After years of insecurity about my nips (36 C, about 2'' areola), I finally have realized that men just LOVE breasts.  Period.  Us C cup girls are lucky, too.  I've been told that C cups are the perfect, natural handful.  You'll learn to love your big nipples.  I know I do!  

Ok from a guy's perspective, your body sounds crazy hot. That is a perfect size areola. You definitely don't sound fat and a taller guy like myself would appreciate a girl who is 5'5". C cup breasts with a nipple that size sounds amazing! Just wait until you are in college. Guys will be drooling over you.

i am a d32 and my areolas are pretty big i used to be embarrassed because all you see on porn is small tiny areolas but several men have seen my breasts and they all say they love how big they are..so yea MEN love them (:

I'm 29 years old and sexually active. I'm a 34D-24-36 stand about 5'4" and weigh 110#. My areolas are a little over 2" and to be honest I wish they were bigger and I wish my breast were bigger too. I am planning on getting breast implants to have bigger breasts, but I don't see how I can make my areolas bigger so I'll be satisfied with what I have now. I love being a sexual woman, my nipples are extended almost all of the time. I like getting looked at and being desired. So far I have gotten no complaints, but frankly I wouldn't care if I did. I can think of nothing more beautiful than a well proportioned female and if a man thinks big breasts and big areols are unattractive he can seek a woman who is less endowed. Life is too short not live and love every moment.

Any man that says that is a fool. Every single woman is different. I'm open to both. Just ignore that "brainless" boy. Don't be scared by what any "boy" thinks. And if you're unsure about the "looks" of them, ask your close girlfriends or even ask your mother

Big areolas are the best! You are blessed

I love big areolas and would love to cum all over yours

Titties are titties

speaking for myself I know I love bigger areolas and yours sound really nice

First off, this is a 16 year old girl, second, you are just disgusting. Yes, she should feel proud of herself but you are just being so gross using such language. Cancelled.