i wanna ask my age is 23 . my bra size is 38 cup size B .. i wanna reduce my brests size .. give me sm suggestionz one thz my nipple size is too smal . is this normal ???

I am not sure that you can actually reduce your breast size. Maybe losing weight will help. How much do you weigh?

Hi Maya, a b cup is not that big, pretty average for your age. And sometimes breasts are slightly different in size. That is normal. Rather than worrying about reducing them learn to love them. they are perfect and you are perfect just the way you are.

Health Guru
Hi Maya, as sally said B isn't really that big the 38 is just how board you are, unless your carrying extra weight and can diet you can't really loose that.
As for your nipple size they are perfectly normal an they come in all sorts of sizes depending on the individual just try to love what you have :-)

I'm a guy and I love a b cup, or c cup or any boibs really.