Iam 17 year old male. Iam average but my hips are too fat.

Could you please suggest me different exercises to reduce my hip size to Normal.

thank you. : :?

Try squats exercise...

Hi there,
Well many ask the same question. And I always tell them that the best option is to reduce it with exercise. There are several things that you can do for some period of time and you will notice that your hips are getting smaller. How much do you wish to reduce them? Do you know what are walking lunges? Well this exercise will definitely help you a lot. You need to stand up straight and adjust your feet hip width. Tighten your abdominal muscles and step your right foot forward. Stack your right knee over its corresponding ankle and lift onto the ball of your left foot. Then lower left knee toward the ground, bend both knees and slowly drop to the floor. Stop before left knee makes contact with the floor, push up through right heel and return to standing.

Good luck.

can running help to reduce the fat of hips?

I think the best exercise would be to try and cardiovascular trainer because it will reduce you entire bodies weight.  I don't think there if an exercise that specifically targets your hips.