hello! I have a major self esteem issue with my breasts. I am a big B small C cup, and although my boobs do not sag at all (very slight tear drop shape but very perky) but I have large and puffy areolas. I am extremely self conscious of this and it is becoming a big issue. All I ever hear guys talking about are perfect nickel sized nipples. I have been to several doctors to have this repaired, but I am too afraid of the scar. Am I just talking to the wrong guys? I dont know what to do, but is severely affecting my self esteem.

Hi. I have the same problem...just wondering if you gained any good advice you can share with me? Or if anyone else has any advice?

There's nothing to be worried about as your breasts are still developing and what you're experiencing is a stage of development. Wearing a padded bra may help you conceal your puffy areolas. As an aside, "nickel sized" areolas would be considered smaller than average as the average areola size is in the vicinity of 1 1/2 inches or so.

heyy girls! I have the same issue. I'm also a full b cup, perky breasts. Blah blah. And I get alot of compliments cause, I'm a really tiny girl but I guess my breasts are a surprising size or well..for my size. BUT, I too have whole 'puffy areola' thing going on. I always have. I'm 18 and I used to be really freaked out about it. I know its kind of rare, too.

I duno, I used to think that I wanted to get it changed eventually. But once I got comfortable with being naked around a guy, I got alot more comfortable with my breasts. Honestly, why spend all that money on such a small, non life threatening problem? And its not like its on your face or something, your breasts are hidden. And, hopefully, the person you're showing them to is someone whose gonna like you for a little more than your nipples, ya know?

Don't change them.
Who cares what guys think, love them or hate them.
they're yours. =)

O.K.
I clicked on the wrong link and ended up here, but I am glad I did because I have to respond to this and I hope it helps.
I have to say, you are talking to the wrong guys. There is someone for everyone. Believe me, I am by most womens standards a catch and since I am not revealing my name or picture I can also mention the fact that I have been a body double for a few stars including Spiderman. This is mentioned only to drive my point home and that is, their are lots of guys (Hot ones with grerat bodies included) out there that find puffy areolas a big turn on.
So, please keep looking, but look somewhere else. You may just find your Prince Charming and he will take you just the way you are.

I guess it depends on the guy, who's looking at the woman. I personally find large, puffy areolas to be an extreme turn-on. I like small to medium-sized breasts the most, and a large areola or a puffy areola (or both) are beautiful and wonderful. I also like big nipples. Sometimes the big nipples don't go with the big areolas. Anyway, all kinds are wonderful, and beautiful. I understand that puffy areolas are usually found on yound women or young teenage girls who are just developing. If so, that's fine. Enjoy your development, and later enjoy the more mature breasts you will develop. If they stay that way, that's fine - there are men who are totally turned on by that. Men can appreciate a very wide variey of breasts, so don't worry about it...just enjoy what you have, and let your man enjoy you as you are at the time. A mature guy will appreciate you in whatever beautiful form you have, at whatever stage in your development or your life! Interestingly, I've noticed that women rarely have large breasts, large areolas, and large nipples! One woman once told me it's all proportional, but I don't think so! Maybe one woman has large breasts and large areolas, but small nipples. Or some other combination. It's all good. One man may have a preference, but can truly appreciate a wide variety, just like with faces, hair, bodies, personalities, and minds! So enjoy, and hopefully your man will enjoy! All the best to you!

on the plus side, your puffy aerioles might make breast sex more interesting for a man

breast sex more interesting for a man? i wouldn't know about, that doesn't really do it for me, what i can say is that what your calling a problem some guys find the most attractive thing breasts can have

i wish my gf had breasts like that, i don't know why, its just something i find VERY VERY attractive.

and they are unlike so many other boring breasts

so don't have low self esteem about it, there are many guys out there that like that.

Hi babe, guys adore puffy soft areolas. they capture the essence of youth! im 21 and my nipples are still puffy but i have learn to accept them and love my body how it is. i also work as a dancer and guys are constantly complimenting my beautiful breasts!

Puffy nipples are the most fantastic of any type of nipple. Very rare and you should be very proud of them. Most guys jaw drops when they see them.

i found this to be a very hepful thing that was posted... i have the same areola deal and i am also a B cup bra size... i was very ashamed of it to the point where i wouldnt even go so far as take my bra off while having sex with my boyfriend no matter how hard he tried, but when i read this and saw the males view of it i becase more carefree to the point where i dont care anymore and it is a very rare but beautiful blessing... i just wanna say thank you all so much for that it really did me some good

Ladies, I must admit that puffy nipples are the most arousing thing a woman can possess in my opinion. Unless they are extremely sensitive to the touch, I would urge a woman with them to keep them and to enjoy them for what they are: a simple and beautiful gift.

well, myself and many other guys absolutely adore puffy nipples and aeroela.

there is nothing more feminine, other guys must be living in the 'barbie' era, dont touch them unless they are medically a problem. you were given these and if your man doesnt desire these, then maybe he has choices,

i've had girlfriends in a ll shapes and sizes and nothing is more attractive than a woman not only with lovely cleavage (natural) but if she is comfortable in her own skin. please dont change them...

There are a couple of other Men who have said the same thing but none the less i am going to state for the record
SMALL PERKY BREATS WITH BIG PUFFY NIPPLES ARE A HUGE TURN ON
Dont change anything you are PERFECT the way you are.

Real man :-)

It is common for a woman or a man to want to look like everyone else especially during early adolescent development. I am a physician but i am also a man and there is nothing, nothing on this planet that attracts me more than puffy nipples (areolas). it is sad to me that an insecure gal (most of you when it comes to your body) will go to a physician(plastic surgeon) who is more than happy to cut you all up and will say, "oh it will leave unnoticeable scars...(lie)" they get paid not to tell you to go away but to get you on the table and mess up one of natures true perfections...puffy areola. Heck, there was one plastic surgeon nut case who had a web site who actually stated .."unsightly puffy nipples"....most clueless guy on the planet. Please, for god sakes, leave your perfection alone. I am now engaged to a woman with puffy nipples. Love her, her heart, her mind...and her puffy nipples drive me crazy eevrytime I see them.