By small I mean perky A or B's and large areolae about 2 inches wide or in diameter, with a medium sized nipples. deal breaker or turn off?

Health Guru
Certainly a deal breaker for me :-)

Can I ask whether you would dump her on the spot or would you let her down nicely?

Would you dump her on the spot or sometime after sex?

Health Guru
Why would i want to dump her? If i didn't like her i wouldn't be with her in the first place!
To do what your suggesting is very immature and shows you still have a lot me growing up to do.
How would you like it if a girl had sex with you then dumped you straight after because your penis was to small?

I'm a girl...i'm the one who asked the question. I just ask when you would dump her since you said it's a deal breaker. I guess if you wouldn't dump her, would you just ask her to keep a shirt on during sex then?

Health Guru
No why would i because i find small perky breasts a turn

Because you said they are a deal breaker

Health Guru
Well i there not really a deal breaker and they are certainly not a turn off to me.
Do you have small breasts then?

yes, that's why I asked this

Health Guru
Well i would suck them any day hun :-)
when do i get to see then lol

Deal breaker for sure

I think the whole question is similar to asking: did you walk to work or bring your lunch?

Some people like Fords, some Chevys, and some Toyotas. They always argue about which one is best and nobody wins because it all depends on which one YOU like.

I love tiny boobs but I have met many girls with large, larger and huge boobs that I would go for too so nothing's a deal breaker. I never gave any thought to the size of areolas, they just are what they are. The person who owns them is what's important not the size.

For every guy you meet who doesn't like what you have I'm sure there are dozens who would love it and some who would go bonkers over it.

Absolutely not for me. Show me some A/B's with large, dominating, and puffy areolas and you've hooked me.

Extreme turn on... I mean EXTREME TURN ON.