I'm a full B, small C, and to me my areolas are huge, almost the size of my breast when soft. When they get hard, they're about the size of a normal areola. My boyfriend constantly tells me theyre fine, but i cant help but be self concious when nude. They're isnt a lot of skin under the areola itself, so when i look in the mirror i just see saggy boobs, and my nipple does go "flat" when they're as soft as they can be. I'm 5'11" and i weigh 190 pounds. I'm a little curvy, and i was curious if my breast will rise and maybe if my areola will get smaller with weight loss? Also, if this is just a common teenager thing, like i've been told?

Just trust your boyfriend. I don't think that anything sounds bad from what you've described so I don't think that htere's anything to worry about. Your areolas will likely not shrink if you lose weight but that's fairly normal. Does that help at all?

big areolas are sexy

Everyone is different. There really isn't any "normal" although some will say that small or non-puffy are "normal." Be you and embrace your beauty my friend!

i have the same exact problem the only difference is im 5.7ft tall but other than that we r exactly the same

if u excersise the size of your boob will decrease not your areolas there isnt really anything u can do about im sorry its prob not what u want to hear( i mean i didnt want to hear it) but without surgery u just have to learn to love yourself and later find some one who love you even more

I an a huge fan of large areolas and many many men are. You sound perfect. Don't sweat it. Be proud!

I'm the exact same way! But I'm 18!!!!:( idk how to fix it but I hate it oh so much