I am 18 years old and I have been feeling self conscious about my breasts since guys have begun to notice me more. I wear a 36C bra size and have areolas that are about 2 inches in diameter. They shrivel when I'm cold or touch them and have dispersed little bumps on them. Also my nipples are clustered with the same little bumps. Are there any guys that will find me even a little attractive once my bra comes off? And is there any way to fix this?

Hello...a 36C bra size is quite a large or normal size for you age nowadays. I'm 22yrs old and I'm a verry unique size. I comfortably wear a size B38 cup. If i need to get technical my breast are exactly a handful i would say..no bigger. I'm am of average size in weight and height..with a little extra baggage..lil bit chunky. I wouldn't feel self conscious at all. Men don't notice a person based on the way you look if their the right guy for you. I didn't start getting notice by guys until I was about 18 as well. I mean, yeah..there are lots and lots and lots of guys that do go for only looks..those men are just ignorant and don't know whats good for them. I'm not trying to say guys don't like you or anything like that cause i don't even know you, but i'm going based on what you've posted. The right guy is out there for everyone, cause as many guys that are out there looking only for looks..theres 1,000...even a million more that don't. As far as ur nipples go. Don't be self concious, cause like i describe my breast, in the best way i can...i have almost the same size nipples. I use to think the same thing...i hated my breasts...but as i began dating I came to feel comfortable with the way they looked. As long as you try, or stay confident..it won't really matter to a guy. What matters is how you see yourself, and love yourself. And with a cup size of a 36C I'm pretty sure your nipples look large to you, but they aren't as bad as you think. Try not to think about it so much. Cause woman come in all shapes and sizes. And i mean, everyone has a thing they like on the opposite or same sex. There are probably plenty of guys out there that particularly like large nipples...And yeah boobs shrivel when it's cold, or you touch them cause nipples are sensitive cause they have a lot of nerves in them. And the little bumps...every woman has them when they get cold or shrivel. There will be plenty of guys in your life time. I mean, your not too much younger than me, but you and I are still verry young and have many more years of experience to behold. There will definitly be a guy out there that you will find that will love everything about you and your body. You just have to shine with confidence, and guys are attracted to confidence in a woman, even if you don't feel confident, just act that way and it will happen when your least expecting it. Unfortunatley there is no natural way to fix the size of your nipples or breast. If it bothers you that much, there is plastic surgery. You probably don't have that kind of money..who does, ya kno? But like i said if it's that big of a concern, then maybe one day you can research a surgery and save enough money to get it done. But I'm sure you will be fine. Just remember not everyone is perfect like barbie..and who wants to look like her anyway...People are perfect by how unique and different they are. I'm sure your a beautiful person inside and out...I hope i helped. if you have any other questions just lemme kno i'll be glad to help however i can..good luck!

if a guy does not find you attractive, then don't date him. as for your question if there are any guys that will find you attractive when your bra comes off, yes. i personally find cup breasts and large puffy areolas very attractive, and i am shure that there are others too. however if your breasts and your bd the reason he is daring you, then dump him. a guy shoud find you attractive for your personality mainly and then your body next. for me an attractive woman is someone who is not afraid to be themself and loves me for being me,er physical apperance has a much lower priority. please do not change your body becaaus of what some els wants, only do it if YOU  want it.

i hope this can help in any way.

Please do not worry. As a guy, I can honestly tell you that large areolas are very sexy to men. It drives us crazy. You should not have any problems.

Take it from a guy that's been around a while and have seen quite a few breasts; don't change a thing. They sound beautiful and most guys would love them, so set back and enjoy what you have been blessed with.

Any boobies will please this baby. Just wanna pretend nurse on them for awhile. And pretend you're my mommy.